1. One day there will be a cart without a horse.
2. The island of Java will be circled by an iron necklace.
3. There will be a boat flying in the sky.
4. The river will loose its current.
5. There will be markets without crowds.
6. These are the signs that the Jayabaya era is coming.
7. The earth will shrink.
8. Every inch of land will be taxed.
9. Horses will devour chili sauce.
10.Women will dress in men’s clothes.
11. These are the signs that the people and their civilization have been turned upside down.
12.Many promises unkept.
13.Many break their oath.
14.People will tend to blame on each other.
15.They will ignore God’s law.
16.Evil things will be lifted up.
17.Holy things will be despised.
18.Many people will become fixated on money.
21.Abandoning their families.
22.Fathers will abandon their children.
23.Children will be disrespectful to their mothers.
24.And battle against their fathers.
25.Siblings will collide violently.
26.Family members will become suspicious of each other.
27.Friends become enemies.
28.People will forget their roots.
29.The queen’s judgements will be unjust.
30.There will be many peculiar and evil leaders.
31.Many will behave strangely.
32.Good people will be isolated.
33.Many people will be too embarrassed to do the right things.
34.Choosing falsehood instead.
35.Many will be lazy to work.
36.Seduced by luxury.
37.They will take the easy path of crime and deceit.
38.The honest will be confused.
39.The dishonest will be joyful.
40.The good will be rejected.
41.The evil ones will rise to the top.
42.Noble people will be wounded by unjust criticism.
43.Evil doers will be worshipped.
44.Women will become shameless.
45.Men will loose their courage.
46.Men will choose not to get married.
47.Women will be unfaithful to their husbands.
48.Mothers will sell their babies.
49.Women will engage in prostitution.
50.Couples will trade partners.
51.Women will ride horses.
52.Men will be carried in a stretcher.
53.A divorcee will be valued at 17 cents.
54.A virgin will be valued at 10 cents.
55.A crippled men will be valued at 75 cents.
56.Many will earn their living by trading their knowledge.
57.Many will claims other’s merits as their own.
58.It is only a cover for the dice.
59.They will proclaim their righteousness despite their sinful ways.
60.Akeh bujuk akeh lojo.Many will use sly and dirty tricks.
61.Akeh udan salah mangsa.Rains will fall in the wrong season.
62.Akeh prawan tuwa.Many women will remain virgins into their old age.
63.Many divorcees will give birth.
64.will search for their fathers.
65.AgaReligions will be attacked.
66.Humanitarianism will no longer have importance.
67.Holy temples will be hated.
68.They will be more fond of praising evil places.
69.Prostitution will be everywhere.
70.There will be many worthy of damnation.
71.There will be many betrayals.
72.Children will be against father.
73.Siblings will be against siblings.
74.Friends will become enemies.
75.Students will show hostility toward teachers.
76.Neighbours will become suspicious of each other.
77.And ruthlessness will be everywhere.
78.The eyewitness has to take the responsibility.
79.The ones who have nothing to do with the case will be prosecuted.
80.One day when there will armagedon.
81.In the east, in the west, in the south, and in the north.
82.Good people will suffer more.
83.Bad people will be happier.
84.When this happens, a rice cooker will be said to be an egret.
85.The wrong person will be assumed to be honest.
86.Betrayers will live in the utmost of material comfort.
87.The deceitful will decline even further.
88.The evil persons will rise to the top.
89.The modest will be trapped.
90.The noble will be imprisoned.
91.The fraudulent will be ferocious.
92.The honest will unlucky.
93.Many merchants will fly in a mess.
94.Gamblers will become more addicted to gambling.
95.Illegal things will be everywhere.
96.Many babies will be born outside of legal marriage.
97.Women will propose marriage.
98.Men will lower their own status.
99.The merchandise will be left unsold.
100. Many people will suffer from starvation and inability to afford clothing.
101. Buyers will become more sophisticated.
102. Sellers will have to use their brains and muscle to do business.
103. In the way they earn a living, people will be as rice paddies being swung around and blown up.
104. Some will go wild out of control.
105. Those who are not ambitious will complaint of being left behind.
106. The ones on the top will get lost.
107. The ordinary people will slip.
108. The arrogant ones will be impaled.
109. The fearful ones will not survive.
110. The risk takers will be successful.
111. The ones who are afraid of taking the risks will be crushed under foot.
112. The careless ones will be wealthy.
113. The careful ones will whine about their suffering.
114. The crazy ones will get their portion.
115. The ones who are mentally and physically healthy will think wisely.
116. The farmers will be controlled.
117. Those who are corrupt will spend their fortune lavishly.
118. The queen who does not keep her promises will lose her power.
119. The leaders will become ordinary persons.
120. The ordinary people will become leaders.
121. The dishonest persons will rise to the top.
122. The honest ones will be unlucky.
123. There will be many people own a house on horseback.
124. People will attack other people.
125. Children will ignore their fathers.
126. Parents will not want to take their responsibility as parents.
127. Merchants will sell out of their merchandise.
128. Yet, they will lose money.
129. Many people will die from starvation in prosperous times.
130. Many people will have lots of money yet, be unhappy in their lives.
131. The crazy one will be beautifully attired.
132. The insane will be able to build a lavish estate.
133. The ones who are fair and sane will suffer in their lives and will be isolated.
134. There will be internal wars.
135. As a result of misunderstandings between those at the top.
136. The numbers of evil doers will increase sharply.
137. There will be more criminals.
138. The good people will live in misery.
139. There will be many people die in a war.
140. Others will be disoriented, and their property burnt.
141. The honest will be confused.
142. The dishonest will be joyful.
143. There will be disappearance of great riches.
144. There will be disappearance of great titles, and jobs.
145. There will be many illegal goods.
146. There will be many babies born without fathers.
147. Those people who forget God’s Will may be happy on earth.
148. But those who are remember God’s will are destined to be happier still.
149. Ruthlessness will become worse.
150. Everywhere the situation will be chaotic.
151. Doing business will be more difficult.
152. Workers will challenge their employers.
153. The employers will become bait for their employees.
154. Those who speak out will be more influential.
155. The wise ones will be ridiculed.
156. The evil ones will be worshipped.
157. The knowledgeable ones will show no compassion.
158. The pursuit of material comfort will incite crime.
159. Job titles will become enticing.
160. Those who act arbitrarily will feel as if they are the winners.
161. Those who act wisely will feel as if everything is wrong.
162. There will be leaders who are weak in their faith.
163. Their vice regent will be selected from among the ranks of the gamblers.
164. Those who have a holy heart will be rejected.
165. Those who are evil, and know how to flatter their boss,will be promoted.
166. Human exploitation will be worse.
167. The corpulent thieves will be able to sit back and relax.
168. The hen will hacth eggs in a carrying pole.
169. Maling wani nantang sing duwe omah.Thieves will not be afraid to challenge the target.
170. Robbers will dissent into greater evil.
171. Looters will be given applause.
172. People will slander their caregivers.
173. Guards will steel the very things they are to protect.
174. Guarantors will ask for collateral.
175. Many will ask for blessings.
176. Everybody will compete for personal victory.
177. Ruthlessness will be everywhere.
178. Religions will be questioned.
179. Many people will be greedy for power, wealth and position.
180. Rebelliousness will increase.
181. Religious law will be broken.
182. Human rights will be violated.
183. Ethics will left behind.
184. Many will be insane, cruel and immoral.
185. Ordinary people will be segregated.
186. They will become the victims of evil and cruel persons.
187. Then there will come a queen who is influential.
188. She will have her own armies.
189. Her country will measured one-eighth the circumference ofthe world.
190. The number of people who commit bribery will increase.
191. The evil ones will be accepted.
192. The innocent ones will be rejected.
193. Tin will be thought to be silver.
194. Gold will be thought to be copper.
195. A rice cooker will be thought to be an egret.
196. The sinful ones will be safe and live in tranquility.
197. The poor will be blamed.
198. The unemployed will be rooted up.
199. The diligent ones will be forced down.
200. The people will seek revenge against the fiercely violent ones.
201. Workers will suffer from overwork.
202. The rich will feel unsafe.
203. People who belong to the upper class will feel insecure.
204. Happiness will belong to evil persons.
205. Trouble will belong to the poor.
206. Many will sue each other.
207. Human behaviour will fall short of moral enlightenment.
208. Leaders will discuss and choose which countries are their favourites and which ones are not.
209. The Javanese will remain half.
210. The Dutch and the Chinese each will remain a pair.
211. Many become stingy.
212. The stingy ones will not get their portion.
213. The ones who receive their portion will be generous.
214. Street beggars will be everywhere.
215. Bewildered persons will be everywhere.
216. These are the signs that the people and their civilization have been turned upside down.
* * *
Artikel terkait :
Prosedure Darurat Gempa Bumi
Earthquake Emergency Procedure
Tanda-Tanda Dari Hewan Terhadap Bencana Alam
Animal Signs of Natural Disaster
Dialog Dengan Orbs
Kelas Yoga & Singing Bowl (Genta Tibet)
Asanas Yoga, Jiwa Gembira Melalui Gerakan-Gerakan Tubuh
Asanas Yoga. Healthy & Happy of Body & Soul
Yoga Ibu Hamil
Cakra & Kundalini
Surya Candra Bhuana
Reiki di Pulau Dewata Bali
Nerang – Rain Stopper
Bali Classical Dance Course
Int’l Performance of I Putu Silaniyama
Pelatihan Perguruan Silat Tadjimalela
Prosesi ala PS Tadjimalela
Junko Children Painting Course
Thanks for What We Have – Music Performance at the Orphanage
Berkaca pada Anak-Anak sebuah Kerukunan Antar Umat Beragama
Reflectiong on Children Innocence of a Harmony Life among People Different Religious
Dialog Dengan Orbs
Kesadaran Kosmos & Zona Photon
The Gaia Project 2012 (Indonesia)
The Gaia Project 2012 (English)
Serat Jayabaya (Jawa)
Ramalan Jayabaya (Indonesia)
Jati Diri & Rasa
Sejarah Bangsa & Tanah Air Indonesia (Purbakala/The Last Continent)
Bhinneka Tunggal Ika
Proklamasi Kemerdekaan Republik Indonesia
15 Sifat Kepemimpinan Mahapatih Gajah Mada dalam Negara Kertagama oleh Mpu Prapanca
19 Unsur Proses Perjalanan Rohani